The Spring TDS Aperture Workshop is set for March 17 & 18, 2012.
Have you wanted to learn Aperture, Apple's complete photo management software, but haven't had the time or the guidance to do so? Coming this Spring, you can become a part of our popular TDS Aperture Workshop, and finally take control of your photo library.
Some Highlights Include
- Quality instruction from an Aperture expert.
- Comfortable classroom environment complete with tables, power strips, high speed Internet, full kitchen, two bathrooms, refreshments, lunches, and more. You have the run of the studio during this workshop.
- Photo studio that we'll use for shoots to provide you with fresh content for your Aperture library (I provide the model for our shooting sessions).
- New Epson R2000 professional printer for our printing instruction (paper and ink provided).
- Excellent location with wine country, the Sonoma Coast, redwoods, and other natural attractions if you want to spend a little extra "get-away" time.
I'm also considering a second Aperture Workshop in March, on the 12th & 13th.
Reserving is Easy!
If you're interested in attending either of these events, use the "Send Me Info" box in the middle of this page.