Producing compelling images of everyday objects isn't as easy as it looks. In my latest lynda.com training, Enhancing Product Photography with Aperture, I show you how to put the finishing touches on your photos to make them shine.
The training covers a variety of post production techniques including:
- Evaluating the image quality before editing
- Making sure the color is accurate
- Determining the most effective color
- Working with highlight recovery
- Targeting areas for sharpening
- Adjusting the background
- Changing the color of objects
- Round-tripping with Photoshop
- Converting to black and white with Silver Efex Pro
- Applying effects
Want to Comment on this Post?
You can share your thoughts at the TDS Facebook page, where I'll post this story for discussion.