PhotoPlus is right around the corner with the Expo opening on Oct. 30 at the Javits Convention Center in New York. If you're attending, I'd like to meet you. Here's my schedule.
I'm in the c't Digital Photography/Rocky Nook booth every day for 2 hours. Visit me there, then, and mention "The Nimble Photographer" or "The Digital Story Podcast," and I'll have a gift for you from The Nimble Photographer Store.
Speaking Itinerary for Derrick Story
Thursday, Oct. 30
- 1:00 to 3:00 PM - "Mirrorless Cameras" - c't Digital Photography Magazine Booth 6.
- 12:00 to 12:20 PM - "The Nimble Photographer" - lynda.com Booth 267.
- 12:30 to 12:50 PM - "Portrait Tips" - lynda.com Booth 267.
- 1:00 to 3:00 PM - "What's in My Bag" - c't Digital Photography Magazine Booth 6.
- 11:30 to 11:50 AM - "Social Media for Photographers" - lynda.com Booth 267.
- 2:00 to 2:30 PM - "The Nimble Photographer" - Panasonic Booth 837.
- 3:00 to 3:20 PM - "Lightweight Backup and Storage for Traveling Photographers" - lynda.com Booth 267.
Friday, Oct. 31
Saturday, Nov. 1
I hope you have a chance to stop by and say hello.
Want to Comment on this Post?
You can share your thoughts at the TDS Facebook page, where I'll post this story for discussion.
Join me on my Instagram site as I explore the world of mobile photography. And now Instagram features 15-second movies too.