Last week I posted a heads up about Rick Smolan's America at Home Project. The site is now live and they are accepting images until Sept. 23, 2007. This is a great opportunity for you to participate in this high profile photo project.
Rick asked me to write 10 of my favorite photo tips to make available on the A@H site. They're posted now, and you can view them online or download the PDF. The 10 tips are:
- Fill Flash for Outdoor Portraits
- Warm Up with White Balance
- Use Your Sunglasses as a Polarizer
- Capture at Your Camera's Highest Resolution
- Explore Your Camera's Scene Modes
- Get Close then Closer
- Go Low for Kids and Pets
- Get in the Picture with Your Self Timer
- Use Your Car Windshield Cover as a Reflector
- Shower Cap Inclement Weather Protector
Just visit the America at Home site and click on Pro Photo Tips for all the details. While you're there, take a moment to learn more about the project. I hope you have a chance to submit a photo.