Have you ever used your sunglasses as a polarizer for a compact camera? This is just one of the many photography techniques that I cover in my new Lynda.com title, Getting Pro Results from a Compact Camera. I mention the sunglasses technique here because it's a free video that you can watch right now.
But there's plenty more. For example, I explain how to:
- Shoot amazing close-up shots easily
- Create super-wide-angle panoramas by stitching images together
- Understand ISO, exposure, exposure compensation, and all that stuff
- Master the flash in a variety of lighting conditions
- Get the most out of scene modes
Not only do you join me in the field for the actual shooting techniques, we then go to the computer and review how those very shots turned out. And the best part is, you can absorb all of these great techniques in only an hour, then revisit them as often as you want. I hope you give Getting Pro Results from a Compact Camera a look, and share it with your friends.